Service Desk Coordinator- 9 Month contract
My client , an ever growing facilities organisation are now seeking an additional team member to cover for maternity leave.
This is a 9 month contract which may turn into a permanent role- so everything to play for here!
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8-5pm.
• You will be joining a small tight team who cover all over the South of England
• Duties will involve managing a great deal of e mail requests and managing these request for work
• Booking of jobs and then scheduling the relevant engineers
• Geographically aware in order to schedule effectively
• Closing and opening jobs on the in house system
• Managing some large corporate accounts within SLA agreement time lines
• Problem solving and thinking quickly and smartly
The ideal candidate will have previous scheduling experience and someone who prides themselves in giving exceptional standards of customer care.
A positive attitude is important as at times the role can be very fraught and deadline driven- definitely not for the faint hearted.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.