This is a wonderful opportunity to join a leading business based in the heart of Uxbridge who are going through a period of expansion and they are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their Marketing team.
Reporting directly into the Head of Marketing you will be involved in the full 360 marketing mix including working with the Head of Marketing to implement Marketing plans and ensure budgetary control over marketing projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing communications and delivering marketing campaigns across a variety of media including email, social media, website and print
- Project managing marketing campaigns ensuring deadlines are met and budgetary control is maintained
- Measuring ROI
- Researching market insights and trends to incorporate into marketing campaigns
- Managing website content using WordPress
- Managing blog schedule and posting regular contact on social media sites, including Twitter, Facebook, You Tube
- Running Email marketing campaigns
- Creating content from design briefs to news content
- Use of InDesign and working with the 3rd party designer to produce promotional materials
- Managing the intranet site
- Review marketing campaigns including Google Analytics, email performance and Social Media engagement.
- Project managing company events
- Budget support
You will be a key member of the team involved with the strategic direction of the marketing division and therefore you will need to demonstrate at least 3 years’ experience within a generalist Marketing role.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please email me your CV today!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.