Reactive Scheduling Coordinator- Temp to Perm
Based in Uxbridge
Do you enjoy a challenging, busy and deadline orientated role?! If so, this is a full on busy role where you will need to hit the ground running and put all your experience and organisational skills into practice.
This role will be offered on a temp to perm basis so successful candidate will need to be available immediately or at short notice.
Supporting a team of trade’s professionals scheduling in works and projects throughout London and the Home counties.
• Dealing with all inbound client calls and emails
• Qualifying job details and level of urgency for each
• Booking jobs onto the system and scheduling engineers to attend site (therefore you must have a good geographical knowledge of the London area and ideally some experience in scheduling engineers previously.
• Managing follow up paperwork, parts orders and communication with clients in relation to job status and ensuring this meets key KPI’s for each client.
• Closing job and invoicing
• Excel reporting on open jobs ratio and turnaround time for KPI reporting
• Complaint handling and resolving client issues
Key skills and experience required:
• You will have at least 2-3 years solid scheduling experience
• Calm and professional and able to cope under pressure
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Superb PC skills including strong Excel skills
• Thick skinned and able to handle pressure!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.