Do you want a fast paced and exciting career, where there is no limit on your potential or growth?
Do you want to be in a well-paid role with progression based on your hard work and not how long you have worked at the company?
NO COLD CALLING - only handling existing customers.
If so this could be the role for you!
My clients are looking for an energetic, competitive, natural sales people, who are looking for a career which provides them with the opportunity to progress .You will be joining an international company that really value their staff!
Working for an international leading manufacturing and distribution company as an Internal Technical Sales Executive. The role is based Denham at the companies head office. You will be taking full advantage of sales at every opportunity and making sure customers are given the correct commercial information to a high standard.
- Making the best use of every sales opportunity
- Maintaining relationships with the rapidly growing customer database
- Providing superb customer service
- Retaining commercial information and assisting customers in selecting the correct merchandises
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's including Maths and English
- 2 - 3 years commercial experience within a business environment would be beneficial
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Good attention to details
- 'Can Do’ Attitude vital
- Development possibilities within the company
- Free Private Health Care Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Onsite free parking
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.