Are you experienced in the scheduling of people or services? If so I have a new urgent opportunity that may be of interest.
My client ,a provider of some smashing products are now looking for a driven and experienced scheduler to plan and organise the delivery of their products all over the UK. The team is down to earth and very welcoming but they are busy! You will be responsible for answering all in bound calls as well as providing excellent customer service both over the phone and by e mail.
• Scheduling delivery and collection of goods for over 18 vehicles that travel the whole UK
• Route planning as well as efficient load planning
• Managing of all delivery related queries
• Booking of any external carriers
• Constant liaison with drivers and the warehouse
• Production of reports as and when required by your manager
• Excellent geographical knowledge
• Superb customer service skills- an attentive ear!
• Strong attention to detail
• Level headed
• Good systems skills
This role will be offered as either a temp to perm or straight permanent position. You will also be required to work every Saturday with a day off in lieu during the week.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.