Graduate Management Trainee – Sales Support
Up to £25,000 DOE
Exciting new opportunity for a graduate to join an award winning company specialising in products for the 5* Hotel sector. My client deal with high end, luxury goods therefore excellent presentation and communications skills are key.
You must be hardworking, enthusiastic with a positive "can do" attitude and a flexible approach to your work. Working in a small but growing team, you will be responsible for the day to day financial task working very closely with the company Director.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for a graduate who is looking to kick start their career within Sales. You will start by sitting with the sales support team and providing administrative support to the Sales team, and then look to progress into a Sales position. As this is a trainee role, full training will be provided, but you will need to be a quick learner and show an exceptional passion for sales.
• Be first point of contact for clients looking to place an order
• Providing quotes that come in from the company website or phone calls
• Inputting orders on to company database
• Taking and processing orders
• Checking in with clients once orders have been delivered
• Handling customer queries via phone and email
• Client relationship building
• Up and Cross-sell products to clients
• Providing 5 star customer service at all times
• Extremely motivated and ambitious person who is looking to get into sales
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Efficient using computer systems
• Quick learner
• Great organisation and problem-solving skills
• Ability to use own initiative and be pro-active in your approach to work
• Confident in communicating with people on all levels
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.