Are you a delivery driver looking for a new opportunity?
Our client is seeking a truck driver who can drive up to a 7.5 tonne truck with excellent customer service skills!
• Deliver or collect goods as and when required, manually handling when required
• Check that the load matches the paperwork and everything is delivered accordingly
• Ensure that all paperwork is properly signed, printed and dated by each customer
• Assist in the loading of your vehicle, either manually or using the forklift truck
• Ensure that your load is always secure and protected from the weather when necessary.
• You are liable if the load is damaged due to negligence, i.e. if the load falls off the vehicle due to reckless driving or loose straps, or is damaged by rain
• Ensure that the TACO form is completed daily and filed appropriately
• Assist with the training and development of all new recruits
• Wherever possible, identify improvements to processes to enhance customer service, reduce costs, improve margin etc.
• Report any Health and Safety issues to your line manager
• Take on any reasonable ad hoc duties to ensure the smooth running of the company
• Ensure that all customers are dealt with efficiently, courteously and as promptly as possible
• Deal with customer complaints/enquiries and follow them through to a satisfactory conclusion
• Keep paperwork precise and clear so that tasks may be followed by colleagues
• Deliver excellent customer service that exceeds all customers’ expectations
• Ensure TACO legislation is always followed
• Have full CPC training, experience at driving 7.5 tonne and digital tacho card
• Be over 25, held a full UK license for at least 2 years with no points on their license
If you think this role suits you, send your CV over to us!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.