Customer Category Manager-FMCG
3 Months Temp
Up to £40 per hour
Do you have previous experience in category management and shopper insights?
Our client is seeking a customer category manager who has excellent communication and influencing skills!
• Own the Shopper Insight agenda through leveraging all available data
• Develop a clear understanding of allocated Category & Customer shopper insights.
• Expert in customer specific knowledge
• Be the lead on sharing this Category & Shopper knowledge internally to help support the Category Strategy Manager and Sales & Marketing teams in order to shape future strategy
• Customer Engagement
• Develop customer relationships in order to work towards achieving collaborative Category Business plans Utilise the Category Strategy and POP Vision to develop and own Customer centric account specific plans Sell in this plan to customers through annual Customer, Category & Brand Plan process, as well as in ongoing customer meetings
• Track ongoing customer progress against the drivers.
• Key influencers in range and merchandising recommendations in order to gain disproportionate influence
• Be the first point of contact for the customer relating to any category specific questions on performance, opportunities etc.
• Develop a clear plan on how to unlock opportunities, identifying and influencing what internal support is required in order to be successful.
• Track and report on progress to targets Act as an ‘early warning radar’ through ongoing key metrics analysis/monitoring
• Experience (1-3yrs) in Category Management and Shopper Insights
• Strong commercial acumen ideally through direct experience in Sales or Marketing.
• Proven ability to lead, challenge and deliver change in a matrix organisation
• Self-motivated with an ability to stimulate an agenda
• Action-focused mind-set with proven ability to deliver through others
• Collaborates effectively across market and functional boundaries.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• Excellent story-telling skills, which include a clear call to action
• FMCG Background
If you think this role is suited to you, apply now!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.