Do you have superb written and proof reading skills and are looking for a role within the commercial Bids/Tenders industry? If so please read on as this could be the ideal position for you!
This role would be an ideal opportunity for a Master graduate or returner to work. The role will be offered on a 20 hour per week basis and will involve supporting very successful Proposal development teams with ensuring all assets within their bid library are kept updated, as well as some creative written input.
The successful candidate will ideally be of graduate calibre within a discipline such as English, History or Journalism- this is a MUST!
• Ensuring all assets within the knowledge library are kept up to date and accurate and easily accessible to the Proposal teams
• Uploading all bids and winning materials onto the portal
• Provision of well written and quality responses- this will include proof reading and checking
• Liaison with subject matter experts in order to re write content in easy to understand and engaging format
• Reviewing all bid responses for accuracy and compliance
• Monitoring of workplace social media channels for use in bids
• A minimum of A Level English- grades A-B
• Supreme written skills
• Advanced Word
• Creative and imaginative in approach
• Previous bid experience desirable but not essential
• String proof reading ability
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.