Urgent roles and immediate start!
My client, a major FTSE player now urgently require Proposal/Bid Managers to work across their multiple industry sectors.
Successful candidates will be Bid experienced and in possession of true creative flair, a true passion for this industry and have the ability to produce winning, engaging and truly exceptional bids!
Proposal Managers will be part of a highly successful and specialist team led by a fabulous and passionate Director! You will lead all day to day bid activity in order to ensure the production of compelling bids which communicate win strategies and win themes.
• Managing the creation of proposals and presentations- this will include standard bid writing, project managing the entire bid life cycle as well as editing and challenging content
• Manage and set up meetings and progress calls throughout the bid life cycle- tracking bids through complex matrix
• Keeping your team informed with regular updates
• Project managing medium to multi million pound bid values
• Kick- off work -shops- ensuring your team understand themes, considerations etc
• Supporting the sector bid writers and bid authors in the creation of Reponses
• Managing story board sessions
• Post pitch de- briefs
• Constant liaison with print teams and other departments
• Proven track record in managing and winning complex major bids
• Persuasive written style
• Comfortable working at director level
• Advanced MS Office skills
• Working knowledge of Adobe Advanced Suite would be useful
• Strategic in approach- someone willing to challenge the status quo and look at new ways of doing things!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.