Our client are currently seeking an Installations Coordinator to join their small and friendly team based in the heart of Uxbridge. The ideal candidate will have some previous experience in scheduling, ideally the scheduling of Engineers and will be extremely organised as this is a busy role.
If this sounds like you and you are looking for your next career move then please apply today!
• Liaising with various contractors to prepare for installations
• Scheduling of works for clients
• Coordination of Engineers ensuring all jobs are fully covered
• Must be Geographically aware in order to schedule effectively
• Managing some large client accounts within SLA agreement time lines
• Problem solving and thinking quickly and smartly
The ideal candidate:
• Must have strong MS Office Word and Excel skills
• Will have strong attention to detail
• A strong communicator both written and verbal
• Must be able to work well under pressure
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.