Part-time Senior Bookkeeper
Great opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper or Accountant who is looking for part-time approx. 16 hours a week for a well-established and successful SME business based in Langley. My client are flexible about which days are worked.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Allocate and Reconcile bank accounts
- Input and approve all payments – BACS runs
- Payroll payment
- HMRC, VAT and Corporation Tax
- Various other payments
- Check and input purchase orders – approx. 50 – 100 invoices a month
- Cross check sales invoices against courier invoices
- Reviewing purchase orders and invoices
- Occasional import duty and relief from tax duties for any goods sent for repair overseas
- Review and agree contractual supply agreements
- Reviewing BACS payments
- Sending out customer statements monthly
- Reviewing debtors list and chasing any outstanding payments
- Payroll for less than 20 employees
- Adding pension contributions for spreadsheet to be sent to the pension provider
- End of month procedure – closing sales/stock/cashbook/payroll ledgers and transferring to nominal
- Producing sales reports
- Closing purchasing ledger – sending nominal reports to managers and Directors for the sign off
Keeping updated with any HMRC changes
Our client is an excellent employer with many of their small team having been with them for over 10 years. It is a great working environment and would really suit someone who is looking for a local role and lives near to Langley. You don’t need any ACCA or CIMA qualifications for this position however you will need to demonstrate through your CV that you have experience in areas that cover the duties within the job spec as this is a stand-alone finance role, where you submit final accounts to the external Accountants.
The working days are flexible and there is on-site parking available.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send me your CV today!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.