Location - Southall
My client are currently seeking 2 x Trainee Import Clerks to join their team in the Southall office. The successful candidate must speak fluent English and Chinese or Mandarin as you will be working within these markets liaising with contacts overseas on a regular basis. No previous experience in import is necessary for the role as full training will be given but candidates must be able to work Wednesday till Sunday every week as this will be the shifts you will cover.
Please note my client will also consider candidates with previous import experience
• Liaise with clients and service providers
• Customs declaration data entry
• Printing e-mails
• Creating job files
• Completing updates for Customers
• Creating Collection notes, delivery notes
• Once you have learned these daily tasks you will move onto more complex import training
The ideal candidate:
• Must be fluent in English and Chinese or Mandarin
• Must live within 10 miles of Southall
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Will be keen to learn and have a strong work ethic
• Must be able to work full time Wednesday to Sunday every week
• Strong data entry and MS Office skills
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.