am pleased to be working with this wonderful charity based in the Bucks area.
They are now looking to appoint an inspirational and visionary Director of Clinical services. The role is a full one and will contribute to the strategic planning and corporate management of the organisation as well as further developing clinical strategy.
The successful candidate must hold NMC registration and be educated to degree level- ideally experienced with palliative care. You will also act as Caldicott guardian for the group.
• Be an active member of the Senior management team- you will lead on the strategic planning and shaping of the organisation ensure they maintain a leading edge on palliative care
• Will work closely with NHS Bucks and other commissioners to build on relationships
• Full operational management of all clinical services, supporting staff and further developing and leading patient and client led services
• Providing strong and open leadership at all times
• Attend meetings with Board of Trustees and committees as required and report on recommendations
• Working closely with CEO to negotiate service level agreements
• Develop, review and implement quality assurance measures including policies and procedures
• Audit and CQC compliance as well as taking lead in risk management process
• Full budgetary responsibility for annual budget
• Develop and support educational strategy for the internal workforce
• Degree level educated with valid NMC registration
• Registered nurse
• Ideally qualification in palliative care
• Experienced in managing teams and budgets
• Experienced within a broad range of clinical settings
• A strong communicator who believes in open, honest and transparent leadership
• Highly IT literate
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.