Location - Slough
Had enough of unachievable KPI’s?
Enjoy sales but want to get away from the pressure of 'the close’?
Prefer working for a smaller business where achievements are praised and progression is encouraged?
Who you will be working for:
A well-established SME who provide a wide variety of products for the waste and construction industries. Starting in 1994 the business has done exceptionally well and are a market leader within their industry.
What you will be responsible for:
• Making outbound calls to warm leads
• Booking appointments for the Sales Manager and Field Sales Exec
• Maintaining an accurate database and updating the CRM
• Ensuring client enquiries are followed up on
• Producing and following up on quotations
• Liaising with clients on a regular basis via telephone and email
The ideal candidate:
• Previous experience in a sales role or a desire to get into sales
• A real fire in the belly and want to succeed
• Strong communication skills
What's in it for you?
• A very friendly and down to earth team/working environment
• Bonus paid out every quarter based on team performance
• A clear and structured progression plan
• On-site parking
• 28 days holiday
• Lovely working hours of 8.45am to 17.30pm
This role would be suitable for someone at the start of their sales career who is looking for that next step in reaching their long term career goals.
Sound like what you are looking for?
If so please apply today or for further information call Uxbridge Employment Agency and ask to speak with Siobhan Joseph.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.