Our client are currently looking for a new team member within their buying division. This is a very exciting time to join the business as they are growing rapidly year on year and the future prospects for the successful candidate are endless. The current team are vibrant and driven and they are looking for a likeminded person to join them with a view to learn and grow with the company.
Do you have experience within buying?
Are hungry, passionate and looking for a company that supports growth?
If so please apply today!
• Researching trends and suppliers, analyse market trends and apply knowledge to make insightful buying decisions
• Build relationships with suppliers
• Arrange transport of goods and track orders to ensure timely delivery
• Negotiating – ensuring best prices for items and delivery in satisfactory time
• Develop an efficient and accurate system for monitoring all open purchase orders
• Discussing business needs with other buyers
• Monitoring shipments, deliveries, chasing suppliers to ensure timely receipt
• Microsoft Excel knowledge & experience
• Experience within buying for a wholesale business is essential
• Ability to travel
• Critical thinking
• Able to thrive in a high-stress and fast-paced environment
• Comprehensive Understanding of MS Excel MS Word and industry standard sales order software platforms
• Fluent in English
• Good networking skills
• Communicating clearly
• Good interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Strong negotiating skills
Please note - The business are moving location within the next couple of months so applicants must be a car driver with their own car
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.