Our client are currently looking for a new team member within their buying division. This is a very exciting time to join the business as they are growing rapidly year on year and the future prospects for the successful candidate are endless. The current team are vibrant and driven and they are looking for a likeminded person to join them with a view to learn and grow with the company.
Do you have experience within buying?
Are hungry, passionate and looking for a company that supports growth?
If so please apply today!
• Assisting the buying team to achieve maximum efficiency
• PO management from point of raising through to delivery of good
• Accurately and efficiently pull data and run reports to assist with purchasing analysis
• Monitoring shipments, deliveries, chasing suppliers to ensure timely receipt
• Maintain stock levels and identify the need for replenishment
• Develop comprehensive understanding of supply chain
• Build relationships with other departments to ensure constant communication and efficiency
• Be proactive in managing own development - identifying potential areas for improvement and seeking the necessary tools to maximise learning potential
• 1-2 years’ previous experience within a Buying Administrator role
• Highly Organised
• Clear and confident communicator
• Good Excel skills
• Administration experience
• High levels of attention to detail
• Someone who is keen to learn
Please note – Due to the location of the business candidates must be a car driver with their own car
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.