Job Title: Commercial & Operations Manager
Salary: £30,000 to £60,000 DOE
Our client are looking for an Operations Manager to join their growing organisation based in Watford. You will be tasked with owning the delivery of all operational services within the business including Internal Sales and Customer Service, HR, IT, Facilities, Warehouse, etc.
In this role you will be working directly with the Managing Director to mould and shape the business as it grows.
• Management of internal sales, customer service and warehouse operations
• Commercial analysis and recommendations
• Transactional HR Processes
• HR Recruitment Processes
• IT Project Management
• Health and safety
• Legal compliance & contractual
• Manage cost control and business profitability
• Ensure that the response time to customer requests is managed efficiently
• Efficient warehouse operation as per set KPIs
• Staffing levels and quality of staff management
• Escalate IT issues to the Managing Director
• All compliance work kept current
What you will need:
• Be willing to go the extra mile with a positive attitude
• Good commercial thinking and numerical skills
• Natural desire to learn and develop
• Ability and desire to look for continuous improvement opportunities
• Good level Excel (or equivalent)
• Excellent attention to detail and organisation
• Experience in a similar role
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.