Do you have Sales support experience from within the Office products arena?
If so my client has a super opening for an experienced Support person who can manage client expectations, process orders and give an all- round exceptional service to their clients.
Candidates MUST have experience from an Office Products/Office Service environment.
• Responsible to answer phone calls and respond to email enquiries in a positive and professional manner
• You will act as appointed office contact for clients and give 1st class customer service
• Cross selling of alternative product lines
• Producing individual line quotations or quantity quotations using in house system
• Data collation for tender process and pricing (Excel)
• Manage company databases; maintain CRM ensuring data is current for marketing purposes
• Use initiative to source non-standard and personalised products, seeing through to order
• Update company website via Word Press adding active promotions
• Send latest promotions to dedicated customers and make follow up calls
• Produce end of month and ad-hoc reports for dedicated customers and colleagues
• Investigate any problems or complaints from a dedicated customer, escalating to Account Manager if required
• Give sales admin support to sales team. (quotes, analysis, coding, etc.)
• Understand and be competent in all the primary sales operations tasks
• Take responsibility and act as a back-up during absences for Sales Operations
Sales Administration Responsibilities:
• Set up and manage new customers accounts
• Sales order processing which will include: purchasing, deliveries and invoicing
• Monitoring sales and back orders for suppliers and customers to delivery.
• Check and if required chase deliveries
• Responsible for returns and collections liaising with customers and suppliers
• Weekly and monthly invoicing coupled with the investigation of any queries
• Production of customer Statements
• MS Office including intermediate Excel
• B2B experience from within an office products environment- this is a MUST
• Ability to take on responsibilities and multitask
• Organised and attention to detail
• Motivated with a 'can do’ attitude
• What you need to do now
• If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
• For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
• We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.