Are you a candidate with experience of supporting in busy sales environments?
Do you enjoy IT, Tech or Gaming?
Able to support 10-7pm Monday to Friday- with additional hours where ever needed?
My client based in Windsor , are now looking for a Sales Support Superstar to support a busy sales Manager and his team of 3. Please note that this is not a traditional PA role- this role requires a candidate with the ability to support across a wide spectrum of functions including CRM up -dates and project work.
Due to Covid 19 this role will be working remotely from home until further notice
Key duties include;
• Manage an exceptionally frantic sales inbox and distribution of leads and enquiries
• Communicate regularly with clients, customers, suppliers and couriers
• Find resolution to customer issues
• Processing of sales and Purchase orders
• Using CRM to input data and client information
• Assisting with implementation of client mailshots and other pro -active marketing campaigns
• Use QuickBooks in order to process invoices
• Assist with quote generation
• Manage any stock discrepancies and report to appropriate individual
• Production of regular sales reports
• Work on new and upcoming projects in the interests of the company and its customers
• To own warranty extensions and re- newels
• We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
• For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
• We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.