am delighted to working again with this client- a major producer of luxury retail products!
Due to internal promotion, the small but dedicated marketing team are seeking a 360 degree Assistant manager. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Marketing professional ready to take the next step in their career or even an individual looking for their next challenge.
Although this is a small/tight knit team this is NOT a position for the fainthearted. You will be joining a smashing team who market a wonderful product , but the role will require energy, dedication and true commitment and passion.
You will support the marketing Director in all marketing initiatives in order to generate a real and meaningful ROI. Please also be aware that the role will also include travel to external industry events (when allowed) as well as liaising with and presenting to major retailers at various locations- hence not a 9-5 role. In return you will be working with a team who are totally passionate and committed and whom are always willing to support an individual’s professional growth.
The successful candidate MUST be an experienced Digital Marketer- with knowledge of PPC, SEO and ROI
• Manage paid search , SEO and all other digital initiatives
• Working closely and guiding outside agencies- including PR and Media
• Work with leadership team to design new TV and radio campaigns
• Support the Uk website- including using Hootsuite and Google Analytics to measure performance results
• Support and attend Trade and Consumer led events- ensuring fantastic customer experience each time
• Manage PR agency and PR plan for the year
• To work closely with e Commerce to ensure product information is always up to date and communicated clearly to the consumer
• To work closely with external retailers and support them both on and off line- as well as attending site visits
• Manage direct mail campaigns
• A 360 marketing professional who has worked with and managed outside agencies
• Strong attention to detail with a true passion for engagement and customer excellence
• PPC, SEO and digital experience
• Driven by results and ROI
• Innovative- an ideas person
• Determined , confident and strong in approach
• What you need to do now
• If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
• For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
• We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.