We have a fantastic opportunity for an organised, articulate individual to join an ambitious, successful company in the Professional Services industry. This role would be perfect for someone who is switched on, an excellent communicator, and is confident in their influential abilities.
No previous industry experience is required for this role as full on the job training will be provided. Candidates will ideally have one years' office experience although this is not essential.
• Service existing customer base within the office, including policy renewals and policy adjustments
• Handling customer queries by telephone and email
• Communicate with both customers and clients to establish and develop long-term relationships
• Dealing with customer invoicing
• General administrative duties
• Assist in developing the customer base by identifying and converting new business opportunities
Required Skills and Experience:
• Candidates must be A Level qualified or above.
• Strong communication both written and verbal
• High level of organization and ability to work well under pressure
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook and Excel
• Strong influencing and negotiating skills
• Work effectively in a team environment
• Be proactive in identifying new business opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply or for further information call Uxbridge Employment Agency and ask to speak with Siobhan Joseph
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice