Our client a technical products company are busy- in fact very busy and now require additional warehouse staff.
Working hours are 40 per week and a the successful candidate MUST have flexibility as to start and finish times- the standard operating week is Monday to Friday. Very occasional Saturday in order to perform stock take)
• Unloading and loading of delivery vehicles
• Inspection, booking in and put away of goods received from vendor partners
• Picking, dispatching and packing of goods for customer deliveries
• Configuration/Bundling of products
• Processing and communication of RMA and delivery issues
• Operation of manual and electrical lifting equipment
• Regular stock and quality checking
• Cleaning of warehouse shelves and work areas
• Compliance with health and safety requirements
• Reporting and escalation of discrepancies
• A proven track record of working within a warehouse environment that deals with high volume product line
• Attention to detail with the ability to respond to any requests from branch operations within the specified time.
• Target driven individual with a strong work ethic
• High levels of focus, energy and drive
• Ability to thrive in a high pressure and fast-paced environment
• Stock control capability with the ability to accurately check all incoming stock for shortages and damage
• Good communicator
• Excellent Communication/Customer Service skills
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Strong IT Knowledge
• Forklift licence desirable (training provided)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.