Fabulous local company urgently require an Administrative Superstar to support their busy Training division.
The successful candidate will be responsible to the training manager and will support them in the smooth support of admin coordination. Previous training admin experience is not essential but you will need to be an excellent coordinator with a keen eye for detail!
• Monitor the ‘training due list’ to identify upcoming workforce training requirements.
• Liaise with managers to confirm training is to be arranged.
• Liaise with the worker to confirm suitability of dates/locations for training.
• Identify suitable approved training providers in appropriate locations and arrange the training event.
• Raise relevant internal paperwork including purchase orders, booking forms, terms and conditions, joining instructions etc.
• Apply for industry cards following training events (where applicable)
• Update the company database to record the training event against the worker’s record.
• Monitor and chase copies of certificates following a training event and update workers record with training result.
• Provide and circulate training reports/data where requested.
• Support the training coordinators with workload where required.
Act as cover in other team member’s absence.
• A highly adept coordinator/administrator
• Ideally training admin experience- but this can be trained if needed
• Superb inter personal skills
• Results focused
• Able to balance multiple priorities
• Confident user of Ms Office
• What you need to do now
• If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
• For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
• We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.