Pricing Coordinator – PART TIME
Our lovely client based in Feltham are looking for a part time pricing coordinator who will be ensuring that all jobs are priced accurately in the operating system and running reports & checks for anomalies. As well as keeping all the prices up to date at all times.
• Enter prices onto the operating system
• Ensuring the accuracy of information being entered (including currency transactions/customs charges)
• Running regular reports to check for any missing charges and update them accordingly
• Communicating with the internal stakeholders, pricing team, finance, logistics and customer service
• To ensure all pricing is up to date
The perfect candidate would have:
• Good IT skills & accurate data entry
• Eye for detail
• Intermediate Excel skills
• Organisational skills
• Excellent communicator (both verbal & written)
It is preferable that the candidate has industry knowledge and is familiar with Freight Forwarding paperwork / terminology.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.