25k plus excellent training package
Are you passionate in building a career within the Property Management industry?
Are you a graduate? Or of graduate calibre and willing to enter into a period of sustained training and development that will lead you into obtaining an IRPM qualification?
If this is you please do apply today. This is a brilliant opportunity for an industry acclaimed and accredited organisation. You will be trained by a team of industry leading professionals and will after 18 months become a fully -fledged Block/Property manager
Please note that you salary will be regularly reviewed and will increase to 32k when qualified!
• Be first point of contact for your allocated property sites
• Respond immediately to property owners
• Conduct site visits and action reports for your blocks and estates
• Manage the budget process for clients in line with company policy
• Along with the finance team have responsibility for serving year end accounts
• Upkeep property records on database
• All administration
• Answering Solicitors enquiries
• Attend annual AGM meetings
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.