We are currently recruiting for an experienced and hands on Operations assistant to join our Market leading client in their Warehouse.
This role will be very supply chain and logistics heavy so someone who has had vast exposure to monitoring picked stock and raising the invoices for them to keeping track of license expiries will be needed.
*Please note, this is a twilight position so working hours are 15.30-00.00*
Main tasks include:
- Attend daily briefings
- Check all partial orders are settled from the previous day
- Check all orders for anything doubled, out of delivery
- Ensure the warehouse is compliant with Health and Safety and correct PPE is worn at all times
- Manage return to the warehouse
- Investigation of stock discrepancies
- Deliveries fulfilled to target
- Operate forklifts as required
- Collect info from sales such as special deliveries etc.
- Print invoices periodically, collection notes and delivery notes
- Double check anomalies
- investigate if any warehouse duties have not been done
- Taking orders and invoicing
- Assisting Supply Chain Manager on improving static routes
- Complete any housekeeping duties as requested
If this job sounds like the one for you then do submit your CV for consideration and we'll be in contact.