Branch Operations Manager
My client a specialist trades organisation are now looking for an exceptional leader of people and manager of process to lead and manage functions and individuals that sit within sales, showroom, trade counter, warehousing and logistics.
As a dynamic and inspirational individual you will be responsible for the day to day performance of all these functions as well as ensuring that an exceptional level of service is given to B2B and B2C customers.
Working closely with the Directors you will be the operational voice of this business and become the focal point for all issues. The role will be busy and challenging, and will require a strong people manager with a great deal of resilience and strength of character.
As well as managing day to day you will also be the sort of person who will provide ideas for improvement and also encourage this from your team of people.
• Manage day to day operations both in then sales office right through to the warehouse, showroom and trade counter areas
• Looking at current process and re developing where required
• Managing and scheduling of stock deliveries and routing a small fleet of vans
• Assisting in the warehouse if required
• Ensuring good housekeeping is maintained at all times
• All health and safety
• Ensuring the branch remains profitable by ensuring the sales team are utilising all opportunities and up selling effectively
• Ensuring that all potential sales opportunities are chased up and followed through
• Effectively coach, train and develop
• Managing of any staffing issues
The successful candidate will not be bound to their desk. This organisation are looking for a pro- active individual who will roll their sleeves up and get stuck in- hence leading by example
Your organisational and planning skills will be supreme and you will be ahead of the game
Strength of character is vital
Strong customer focus with the emphasis on excellence, getting the job done and also getting this branch on continual profit.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.