Account Manager - Engineering sector
Do you have solid Engineering and Production planning experience? If so please read on as this is a truly smashing opportunity.
Due to increased volumes of business my client is now seeking an additional Account Manager to manage a number of high revenue accounts in their client portfolio. You MUST have experience within the engineering sector and have worked with clients in direct contact.
The role will involve managing accounts from initial launch of works orders right through to issuing parts to production for manufacture.
• Loading and acknowledging all orders received by customers via PO inbox
• Routing and issuing new parts as well as estimating
• Managing customer enquiries via e mail and telephone
• Raising all stock works orders vis ERP system-these can be in house or subcontracted
• Capacity planning
• Attending weekly meetings on a regular basis
• Occasionally visiting clients at their premises
The successful candidate MUST be able to work under pressure in order to react to short lead times and possess excellent communication skills.
Hours of work are Mon to Thursday 7.30am- 4.30pm and a 4Pm finish on Friday