A superb opportunity has now arisen for my highly successful client who is based in the Middlesex area.
You will be supporting this High Net Worth individual who is the driving force behind this hugely successful organisation. The role is a hugely important one and you will be the 1-1 support for this VC’s corporate, community as well as personal affairs.
The role is not for the faint hearted and will require a candidate on a full time basis with availability to perform duties out of standard working hours. The successful candidate will also be extremely trustworthy and honest as the role will involve managing the Chairman’s personal and family affairs- high levels of personal integrity are a must!
You will also be extremely commercially astute, extremely well presented but also possess a warm and buoyant personality and have the ability to forge strong and meaningful working relationships not only with your peers but also with those individuals related to the individuals community and outside working interests.
• First point of contact for all enquiries related to VC
• Note taking and creating action points following meetings
• Manage an extremely frantic diary- which can change at short notice!
• Preparation of all papers prior to board meetings
• Organise internal/external meetings as well as Skype and tele conferences
• Event organisation and venue sourcing
• Managing Visa and all personal expenses
• Liaising with VC’s driver and assigning scheduled as well as managing expenses
• Drafting of personal as well as business correspondence- supreme attention to details
• Lots of communication with private bankers and City institutions in order to manage private investments
• Administering personal internet banking facilities
• All related project work management
Personal attributes required
• Understanding of Financial and accounting language
• Commercially astute
• Able to summarise minutes and actions
• Self-directing with high personal integrity
• Able to take on a busy and demanding workload and able to work out of hours when needed
• Strong communication skills and an understanding of cultural diversity
• Highly confidential and discreet- an absolute MUST
• Happy to support not only in corporate but also personal and community affairs
• Positive person who is approachable and engaging in personality
We are an independent recruitment agency who is celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.