My client a leading logistics organisation now require an additional Customer Service Executive due to growth in business volumes.
The team you will be joining is a busy and fun one and staff morale is excellent. The organisation manage deliveries both in the UK and Internationally and successful candidates will be required to ensure the accurate and efficient management of customer orders on a daily basis and will play a key part in the department as a whole delivering excellent customer service including pricing and logistical queries.
• Managing both international and UK customer orders- both by e mail and phone
• Composing extensive replies by e mail to clients- written work MUST be to a high standard
• Maintaining and developing customer relationships and managing customer queries
• Managing customer queries regarding mislaid orders, late orders etc.
• Setting up new clients onto the in house system
• Liaising with transport department and giving drivers a route code and plan of delivery timings
• Calling airlines in order to track shipments
• Processing large volumes of orders and arranging credit notes
• Keeping customers informed about the status of their orders
You will need to have slight flexibility with working hours with shift patterns being, 8am–5pm, 9am–6pm and 10am-7pm Monday to Friday.
Due to the location applicants must hold a full UK driving licence and have their own vehicle.