Business Intelligence Analyst
Are you an experienced Analyst seeking your next career move within a fast moving, exciting and collaborative business?
My client, a major FMCG are seeking a highly proactive, commercially astute and detail orientated individual to join their retail fulfilment team. You will ideally have experience of managing large amounts of EPOS data and be a power house on Excel- this will include the use of Business Objects and Power BI.
You will also be a strong influencer- some- one who is always looking to work with continuous improvement methodologies and be to make business improvement recommendations.
The roles purpose is to take full ownership and receipt of customer EPOS data- this wall also include the validation of this data as well as its processing. You will also be an individual who can review data and analytics in order to make suggestions and offer deliverables for significant ongoing improvements across this successful commercial business.
• Experience of managing large amounts of data and information
• High levels of numeracy
• Proactive in creating opportunities and gaining the most effective efficiencies from data
• A true self-starter- this is a standalone role
• Collaborative in style – someone who can liaise effectively across a large commercial business
• Excel, Access, SQL , Power BI and Business Objects
• Comfortable in questioning process and suggesting improvements
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.