JOB TITLE: Data Administrator
Competitive Salary & Great Benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity to work for a dynamic, forward-thinking company that provide excellent training and prospects to grow and develop. This role would be perfect for someone who is customer-focused, proficient with data handling, has a keen eye for detail and wants to kick start their admin career.
If you have experience within customer service or administration and have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, then this role could be ideal for you!
• Working with the Buying teams to ensure retailer queries are responded to promptly
• Collating information and inputting data into the system with regards to promotions, product lifecycle and pricing.
• Ensure the data input requirements from the Buying teams and Supply Chain are effectively co-ordinated through great communication and team-working.
• Working with suppliers and Buyers across all areas.
• Collate and update promotional proposal forms (supplier and internal) and input them into the system.
• Set up new suppliers onto the system.
• Maintain and update logs.
• Generate and follow-up reports as required
• Conduct checks against key reports and data (e.g. price files, promotion files, Trading Query).
• Support other team members to achieve goals and manage workload peaks and holidays.
• Highly accurate with excellent organisation skills to meet deadlines
• Ability to communicate well – customer focused
• Proficient user of MS Office including good Excel
• Strong administrator - ability to plan, prioritise and approach each issue in a structured manner
• We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
• For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
• We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.