Successful, growing and award Company with numerous sites in the UK, seeking a Senior level and experienced Personal Assistant to join their busy and vibrant team. This is a busy varied role, working within a growing business for an individual with a positive and ‘can do’ attitude, able to work to changing priorities and deadlines.
My client is seeking a candidate with a strong background within PA, providing an efficient administrative, organisational and logistical support to the Group Director, as well as the Director of Architect and additional (minimal support) to the interior design team. You must be proficient in managing and prioritising your time, able to plan and organise your workload whilst able to use your initiative to resolve issues within a fast paced environment.
• Manage and maintain the Group Directors diary
• Filtering emails, highlighting any urgent correspondence
• Responding to letters and emails
• Dealing with internal and external stakeholders
• Ensuring diary commitments and travel arrangements are managed effectively
• Filtering information, queries and phone calls to the appropriate person
• Briefing the Group Director as required to prepare them for meetings
• Ad hoc administrative responsibilities
• Attending training and meetings where necessary, taking notes and action where required
• Self -starter with a positive and ‘can do’ attitude
• Good sense of humour
• Able to work to changing priorities and deadlines
• Excellent and stable career history within a Senior PA position- ideally supporting one or two people
• Happy to take on responsibilities
• Good IT skills including MS Office
• Well presented with excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Able to maintain a professional manner at all times
• Confident personality- able to use own initiative
• Driver with their own car
• Flexible approach to work
• Any interest or experience within interior design would prove highly beneficial
Excellent salary and benefits package on offer
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.