Customer Service and Sales Advisor
£20,000 basic plus OTE 30k
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
My client a market leader urgently require a bright, enthusiastic and motivated driven team member to complement their existing customer support team. This role will involve advising clients both over the phone and on a face to face basis of existing and up- coming courses as well as the upselling of additional training packages.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 9.00-5.00pm
• Providing course information and advice to incoming callers- this will cover the full portfolio of courses available
• Assessing a future clients course requirements for example asking for their existing qualifications and advising on next course level
• Giving quotes on prices, course availability and course dates
• Processing candidate bookings
• Raising invoices and chasing payments
• Forwarding candidate results to certification body
• Managing a lot of web based requests- calling these individuals and selling course availability , special deals and offers
• Meeting and greeting clients coming directly to the office- managing their requests for information
• Have the confidence to sell/upsell on course training manuals etc..
• Processing mailshots and other marketing material
The successful candidate will be extremely customer focused with the confidence to upsell on training products and directories. As well as inbound and web based queries you will also be managing client expectations on a face to face basis.
Base salary for this role will be 20k with a VERY achievable 30k OTE!!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.