Credit Controller- 6 month contract
26k plus 20% bonus each month!
Are you an experienced Credit Controller who is available immediately or at short notice?
My client based in Uxbridge are now seeking a steadfast and experienced credit controller to come in and hit the ground running!
This is a busy department and as well as basic salary they are offering a cash bonus incentive of up to 20% of your basic salary each month if you hit your collection targets.
• To liaise with clients on a daily basis to ensure credit terms are adhered to.
• To raise and ensure all credits are authorised within the agreed SLA’s.
• To monitor and reconcile accounts.
• To attend monthly meetings with their respective branches, to discuss current and overdue problem accounts, agreeing actions to be taken within an agreed timetable.
• To promote, review and devise account action plans.
• To ensure that all delinquency, DSO and cash targets are achieved.
• To ensure that all customer account statements and any other account notification are sent to the client promptly.
• To keep accurate and detailed records of all conversations and correspondence with the clients promptly.
• To be involved within the litigation up to the issuing a court summons.
• To maintain and update the customer database.
• To organise and attend meetings with customers, to discuss their account and further requirements.
• To ensure that all company procedures including health & safety, ISO9001 are adhered to by yourself
• Perform as a fully supportive team member.
• Report all problems, complaints & faults to the Credit Control & Administration Manager
• Communicate appropriately with all parties as & when required.
Carry out any other reasonable duties to meet the needs of the credit control department
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.