Job Title: Logistics Controller.
Salary Expectation: £22,000 to £24,000
To organise the proficient delivery and collection of a replacement vehicle to our customers following their non-fault accident. Part of our Logistics Team responsible for the management of our fleet.
• Communicate thoroughly with our First Response team to ensure an appropriate vehicle is delivered to our customer and their damaged vehicle collected as swiftly as possible.
• Consistent contact with our customers to make sure delivery and collections arrangements.
• Liaise daily with our satellite hub controllers to plan and maximise the efficient use of our fleet and delivery drivers.
• Successfully managing vehicles movements, producing the required paperwork and clearly recording all action notes within our Proclaim system.
• Dealing with any damage, faults, servicing and de-fleet requirements as part of the general management of our fleet.
• Carefully checking all documentation returned to the dept. to ensure processes have been followed correctly.
Job Related Skills:
• It is essential that you have a strong knowledge and interest in vehicles
• Have understanding working in a related industry
• It is imperative you have UK geographical knowledge to help determine the most efficient use of our fleet and drivers
• Bubbly personality and a ‘Can-do’ Attitude
• Previous experience of delivering outstanding customer service and be able to demonstrate these skills
• Good interpersonal skills, a team player with an organisational manner.
• IT literate with competencies in MS Office and data entry.
• Be able to work under pressure and still maintain a high attention to detail
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.