We have a fantastic opportunity for an organised, articulate individual to join an ambitious, successful company in the Professional Services industry. This role would be perfect for someone who is switched on, an excellent communicator, and is confident in their influential abilities.
• Communicating with customers and external parties in order to establish a rapport
• Dealing with customer invoicing
• General administrative duties
• Assist in developing the customer base by identifying and converting new business opportunities
• Manage queries from start to finish maintaining high level communication with customers throughout the process
The ideal candidate:
• Highly organised and able to work well under pressure
• Work effectively within a team environment
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to maintain strong professional values and integrity in all aspects of work
This role is ideal for a Graduate, A Level leaver or someone who has a years’ experience in admin/customer service and is looking to kick start a career within the professional services industry.
There will be structured training provided so no previous experience is needed but we are looking for candidate with bundles of drive and ambition!!!
Due to the location of the business applicants must be a driver with a car
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.