Our client, a Luxury Retailer Head Office are now looking for a passionate Customer Service Representative to join their ever growing team. Excellent training will be given with a fantastic opportunity to progress within this high end company.
Fabulous newly refurbished offices, lovely staff and wonderful benefits offered including 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, company pension and a discount on products!
Main purpose of job:
• Answer verbal queries from customers and consumers
• Process sample orders
• Give accurate details on stock checks, pricing, and carriage charges
• Deal effectively with claims raised over the telephone and by email ensuring replacements are sent out if required and all policies met when dealing with claims and return of goods
• Liaise with Area Managers as part of an extended team to offer help and support
• Following the company policies whilst helping Retailers solve any issues
• Ensure professional communication within the Group
• Deal with admin duties when required via email in a timely and accurate manner
• Make outbound customer care calls
• Proactively manage the relationship of all customers
• Ensure all promises are kept to all customers
• Keep Team Leaders informed of any threat to the achievement of objectives or targets with proposals for their solution
• Act in an empowered way to ensure excellent customer relationship management of all customers, adding value wherever possible
• Promote B2B business to enable our customers to view our in-house IT system to place customer orders, reservations, stock checks and prices
• Good written & verbal communication skills
• Basic computer literacy including Excel and Word
• Strong customer service skills with a minimum of 1 years’ experience within a high end brand
• Driven and focused with a ‘can do attitude’
• Good problem solving skills
• Professional approach to work
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.