Senior Credit Controller
Temp To Perm
£18 - £20 per hour
Our smashing client are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their growing team, on a Temp to Perm basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Credit Management, including Sales Ledger.
• Credit management, including credit checking and credit limit approvals
• Cash collection from customers, including working with Operations to resolve issues timely
• Sales Ledger administration & management including cash allocations to Sales Ledger, progress payment management, pro forma invoice payments, held order release, credit note processing, aged debt analysis and resolution of non-payment issues in conjunction with other departments
• Cash receipts forecasting together with daily and monthly cash reporting
• Manual off-system invoice creation for stage payments
• Commercial off-system invoice preparation
• Processing credit card payments
• Bad debt reserve management
• Management of performance bonds and guarantees within bank facilities. Working with Commercial team and bank to support customer requirements for performance bonds and guarantees and letters of credit
• Working with Sales to optimise customer payment terms
• Prior experience as a Credit Controller or Credit Manager
• Knowledge of financial instruments
• Prior experience of IFS or equivalent ERP System
• Excellent communication & organisational skills and a proactive attitude.
• Confident telephone manner
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region. For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business. We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.