Do you have experience working in a warehouse and are looking to progress in your career?
Our lovely client is looking for a full time warehouse operative paying £19,000!
• Locate and pick inventory from the warehouse and pack the goods to a high standard
• Inspect and verify the product prior to despatch
• Liaise with the sales and logistics teams to resolve any issues
• Ensure products are picked and shipped to tight deadlines, ensure the warehouse is kept clean, organised and safe
• Be involved in all aspects of warehouse activity, including receiving, picking, packing and shipping goods
• Achieve company objectives and highest level of customer satisfaction
Qualifications/ Skills/ Experience
• Understanding of batch numbers, expiry dates and lot traceability
• Computer literate- competent with windows and Microsoft Office
• Forklift experience is an advantage
• Good interpersonal and team skills, with an excellent time management and attendance record.
• Flexible approach and available for both evening and weekend working when required
• Good general education and numeracy skills, reliable with a mature attitude
If you have the relevant experience and you are keen to apply then please send me your CV today!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.