Internal Sales Account Manager ( Software)
Up to £25k Basic – Up to £40k OTE
Are you looking for an internal sales role in an exciting, fast-paced environment, offering
uncapped commission and OTE of 40k?
If so, our client has an excellent opportunity to utilise your skills and join a growing internal sales team of a progressive international company. You will be responsible for the full sales cycle from researching sales opportunities, organising product trials, issuing quotes and ultimately closing the sale.
Thorough product training will be provided, backed up by comprehensive presales and technical support. In time the role offers opportunities to expand your career.
• Contacting potential customers and identifying their needs for the company products
• Ascertaining customer’s available budget and persuading them to try the software
• Sending quotes to potential customers via CRM system
• Achieving high activity targets
• Making qualified appointments for external Area Account Managers
• Accurately maintaining customer data on CRM system.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Strong outbound sales skills
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills
• Be experienced in cold calling and appointment making
• Be a motivated and driven self-starter
• Provide proof of recent sales achievements and a stable career record
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.