Sales and Marketing Administrator
My client, a successful company in the IT industry, now have an opportunity for a bright and driven candidate to join their growing team. This is a varied role which will be a mix of order processing, marketing, social media, and sales administration.
• Order processing: placing POs, updating Salesforce, chasing suppliers and vendors, adding new contracts to the system
• Create and maintain weekly reports on telephone call statistics and on other data related to Salesforce use
• Provide administrative support to the sales team
• Creating and scheduling social media posts using Hootsuite (Linkedin and Twitter)
• Manage the company website and organise/upload weekly blogs
• Assist with email marketing campaigns for the business
• Work with vendors to organise events
• Book clients in for office visits and training courses
• General office administration including ordering stationary/equipment, keeping the office tidy, scanning, filing, etc
• Keep all contracts and certificates up to date, ensuring compliance requirements are always met
This is a fantastic role that would suit someone who wants a varied role within a fun and vibrant environment. If this sounds like your type of role then apply today!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.