Up to £20,000 DOE
• Researching trends and suppliers, analyse market trends and apply knowledge to make insightful buying decisions
• Build relationships with suppliers
• Arrange transport of goods and track orders to ensure timely delivery
• Negotiating – ensuring best prices for items and delivery in satisfactory time
• Develop an efficient and accurate system for monitoring all open purchase orders
• Discussing business needs with other buyers
• Monitoring shipments, deliveries, chasing suppliers to ensure timely receipt
• Microsoft Excel knowledge & experience
• Ability to travel
• Critical thinking
• Able to thrive in a high-stress and fast-paced environment
• Comprehensive Understanding of MS Excel MS Word and industry standard sales order software platforms
• Fluent in English
• Good networking skills
• Communicating clearly
• Good interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Strong negotiating skills
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.