Location - High Wycombe
Great opportunity for an experienced Customer Service person to join a thriving team on a permanent basis.
Working within an industry that is experiencing growth during these difficult times our client is able to offer excellent career opportunities alongside great job satisfaction and a top benefits package.
Key duties include:
- Day to day liaison over the phones with existing and new customers
- Delivering excellent customer services to your dedicated customer base
- Taking inbound enquiries and making outbound calls to you customers
- Meeting the departments’ Service Level Agreements at all time
- Ensuring your customers have enough stock or products
- Providing product information and promoting products
- Introducing new products and identifying any opportunities for sales
- Dealing with any complaints
- Updating and cleansing the database
- General administration
This role is a targeted position and therefore it is important that you have experience working in a similar environment and are driven by meeting and exceeding targets. Ideally you will have experience working within an environment where you have dealt with high call volumes.
You are working within the medical industry and therefore you will need to demonstrate strong empathy skills and diplomacy with regards to discussing sensitive situations.
You must be professional and caring with strong listening skills.
25 days + Bank holidays
Private Health Care
Free on-site car parking
Excellent career opportunities
Working hours are Monday to Friday 10am – 6pm – perfect for the late riser!
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic opportunity then please send your cv in today or for further information please call Uxbridge Employment Agency and ask to speak with Siobhan.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.