Monday to Friday 4 hours per day
21-22k pro rata
Are you an experienced Payroll and Finance assistant looking for a part time role to fit in with commitments?
Our well established client, currently have an opening for this role. They will be flexible on the 4 hours worked but you must be able to work Monday to Friday.
This is an integral role within the business, so you need to be hands on and adaptable in order to achieve set results- it’s a busy position!
The successful candidate will work with heads of department as well as outside stakeholders in order to collate all payroll information ready for payroll run. As well as payroll duties you will also assist both AR and AP with daily and weekly tasks.
• Collate variable payroll information via spreadsheets provided by department managers
• Calculate bonuses
• Upload all variable payroll into ADP
• Process staff expenses, both company credit card and cash expenses
• Help set and maintain expense claim rules and procedures
• Code a post expenses to our ERP system
• Coding of expense claims and posting into ERP system
• Post and apply customer receipts
• Coding, creating and posting manual invoices
• Cash allocation with AR
• Processing refunds for consumers
Knowledge and skills required
• The job holder should be experienced within a finance role and payroll
• The job holder needs to be practical and be prepared to do whatever it takes to get results. Must be a clear communicator
• The job holder must have excellent Excel skills
• Prior ADP/IHCM experience is not essential but would be beneficial
• Dynamics AX experience is not essential but would be beneficial
• The role will be 20 hours per week. (4 hours a day, 5 days a week)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.