Are you a true lover of all our furry Friends and have supreme Sales and Marketing support experience?
I am delighted to be working again with one of my favourite clients, who now require a pro- active and dedicated individual to offer full administrative support to a couple of their busy Business Unit Directors.
This will be a work from home role ( but must be able to pop into the office a couple of times a week to sort post and deliveries etc..) until the Covid situation begins to ease.
The role will be supporting two BU Directors and their teams. The role requires a person who is self -directing, proactive and with super organisational skills.
The successful person will come from a busy Sales or Marketing support environment (please note this is NOT a lead into a career within marketing) you will possess strong MS office skills including PowerPoint and Excel. You should also be an animal lover- once back in the office there will be many a furry friend running around!!
• Supporting two Business Unit Directors in sales and marketing led initiatives
• Coordinating logistics for events, conferences and meetings
• PowerPoint and Excel support
• Strong proof reading and attention to detail
• Assisting with keeping budgets on track and raining of PO’s and invoices
• Lots of liaising with internal teams such as finance and supply chain
• Organising travel for key clients
• Maintaining all marketing inventory stock levels and ordering of brochures as well as technical documents
• Project management and managing new product launches
• Sales and marketing support experience
• Strong MS office skills
• A supreme organiser who is self -directing and happy to work from home until covid situation changes
• Energetic and flexible in your approach
• Great attention to detail
• A lover of animals!
• What you need to do now
• If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
• For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
• We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.