Location - Harrow
My client are currently seeking a HR Coordinator to support the HR Manager working mainly within the Russian Market. Candidates must be fluent in Russian speaking and writing as well as being versed with HR processes. This positon is working within a new department of the business giving lots of room to grow and progress long term.
The company may be moving into Central London in the New Year so applicants will need to be able to commute long term.
• To provide support, advice and guidance on a wide range of HR matters under the guidance of the HR Manager
• Actively taking part in the selection process for new recruits and internal moves including interviewing and assessments
• Preparing contracts of employment and offer letters
• Conducting HR induction meetings with new starters and ensuring the 3/6 month reviews are conducted in accordance with the HR policy
• Conducting and recording exit meetings
• Other HR related duties as required by the HR Manager
• Must be fluent in Russian
• CIPD part qualified or qualified by experience
• Proven generalist experience within a HR department
• Strong experience managing the recruitment process including interviewing alongside Managers
• Able to plan and prioritise workload
• Strong numerical and analytical skills
• Strong MS office skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.