Location - Hook, Hampshire
Are you looking for a steady role within a local company where the team are close knit and extremely welcoming?
If so then this could be your ideal job!
We are currently working with a fantastic company who are very excited to be opening a brand new concession within a Garden Centre.
You will be a big part of the Sales and Customer Services Team dealing with processing orders, providing quotations and driving sales forward in order to maximise company revenue.
• Processing orders for B2B and B2C clients
• Preparing quotations and following up when necessary
• Responding to enquiries via email and telephone
• Credit/Debit Card sales processing at the front desk
• Providing in depth product knowledge to customers
• Taking inbound sales calls and up and cross selling on products
• Other admin duties as required
The ideal candidate:
• Candidates must be comfortable working with limited supervision as this is a standalone role – You will have a wider team based at different locations and the Garden Centre have their own staff onsite so you’re not completely alone!
• Previous experience in sales within an office/retail environment
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong communication skills both written and spoken
• Good with numbers and able to provide accurate quotations
• Strong work ethic and team spirit!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.