Are you an experienced support Engineer or a graduate of Mechanical or structural engineering seeking your next of first role?
My client a leader in the venue equipment industry and are now seeking an additional member of their team as things are beginning to get busy!
If you are a graduate there will be full mentoring available- you will be developed and trained by a team of exceptional technical managers.
The role is a varied one and will include the design of equipment solutions ( CAD) you will ensure that all clients receive the highest levels of professional service and that all design as well as structural surveys are undertaken in in lines with safety and compliance.
• Managing incoming enquiries , establishing important information- offer advice and then moving the enquiry into quotation stage
• To attend site and project meetings- gathering of all technical information and then begin the rigging solution plan
• Production of accurate drawings in Auto Cad 2021 3D
• Performing accurate calculations such as overturn moments
• Ballast specification recommendations and design
• Input into the design of bespoke items and bracketry
• Full project admin support as well as maintaining job bags for projects
• Generation of H&S requirements
• What you need to do now
• If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
• For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
• We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.